Retail Stockroom Associate - Woodbury Common Prem 0122 2016
Contributes to the achievements of Store KPI targets by maintaining an effective and organized stockroom area while executing store operations with particular focus on product flow to and from the sales floor.
- Uses retail and commercial expertise to maximize sales opportunities by prioritizing merchandise flow to the sales floor.
- Ensures adequate supplies to create an effective stockroom environment and continually maintains this (including all merchandise) within and around the vicinity.
- Accurately records and manages all inter-store and warehouse inventory movement and does this in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and communicates suggestions to store management to drive commercial success.
- Acts as a role model for stockroom operations and completing deliveries quickly and accurately while adhering to stock protection procedures.
- Guides and trains selected members of the stores team on basic stockroom processes and behaviors.
- Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the store.
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
- Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase individual and store performance.
- Makes themselves available to support other team members when needed
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Is thorough and detail oriented in maintaining a clean and organized stockroom.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibly adapts approach to accommodate the needs of multiple internal customers including the ability to deal professionally with difficult internal customer situations.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships team members.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
At Reebok, we're not defined by a sport or a season, but by a way of life. From early morning runs to lunchtime workouts to biking and hiking, fitness is what wakes us up in the morning, what we think about all day and what drives us toward tomorrow.
So is Reebok a fit for you? Apply for this role to find out.
At Reebok, our employees are encouraged to reach their career, fitness and personal goals. In an effort to gain a better understanding of who you are and how we can help you succeed, we require that you complete a pre-hire assessment as part of our application process. The assessment takes roughly 30 minutes to complete and you are able to start and finish at your convenience. Please note the assessment must be complete before we can consider your application.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top