Retail Assistant Manager - Orlando Premium 0145
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It's part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
As a Reebok Assistant Manager, you are supporting all aspects of store operations with the Store Manager. Assistant Managers help implement business plans and strategies developed by upper management. As one of the leaders of the store, you also play a major role in creating an atmosphere where customers are provided with an impactful shopping experience.
You drive profit by allocating resources to ensure maximum impact on key performance indicators.
You supervise service to drive sales by directing activities on the sales floor to optimize customer service.
You build team members' Brand and product knowledge by
providing training to support new and seasonal product launches.
You coordinate store operations by using available resources to drive team's capability, thereby optimizing productivity.
You coach by adapting communication style to inspire and motivate.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to make strategic business decisions in the absence of the Store Manager
- Proven ability to drive sales and maximize store profitability
- Understands customer expectations and coaches team to exceed those expectations at all times
- Ability to prepare statistical and narrative analysis of store
- Provides feedback to improve team performance and is open to receiving feedback to drive personal development
- Dynamically communicates a desire to learn and seize all
opportunities to grow
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- 12 months working in a fitness/fashion customer focused
retail environment with advanced selling experience in a first supervisor role
- Completion of Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Physical requirements include ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, as well as stand for extended periods of time
At Reebok, we're not defined by a sport or a season, but by a way of life. From early morning runs to lunchtime workouts to biking and hiking, fitness is what wakes us up in the morning, what we think about all day and what drives us toward tomorrow.
So is Reebok a fit for you? Apply for this role to find out.
At Reebok, our employees are encouraged to reach their career, fitness and personal goals. In an effort to gain a better understanding of who you are and how we can help you succeed, we require that you complete a pre-hire assessment as part of our application process. The assessment takes roughly 30 minutes to complete and you are able to start and finish at your convenience. Please note the assessment must be complete before we can consider your application.
- Sports Lifestyle
We are united by fitness and the possibility it unlocks.
- GLOBE TROTTER CAREERS
Our careers at this truly global playerknow no boundaries.
- True Craftsmanship
We thrive on the challenge of constantlyimproving everything we do.
We recognize and respect that individuals work,
live and think in individual ways.
- Tribal Membership
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top