Product Marketing Manager, Classics Footwear
The Product Marketing Manager for Classics Footwear will develop and manage Fashion Channel products that contribute to a strategic positioning for classics with our target consumer and key global accounts to drive quality growth.
The responsibility of this role is to manage the Men's Fashion Channel product line for our heritage classic footwear, delivering product for strategic accounts consistent with Reebok's marketing strategy and consumer and customer needs while achieving financial and range creation targets.
- Work closely with design, development and merchandising to lead the product creation process and be accountable for the aesthetics and details of the seasonal collections.
- Prepare creative product briefs each season based on thorough analysis of market information through consumer, customer and trend research.
- Present the product line and to merchandising, sales and to buyers at account meetings. Gain insights that can be interpreted into new innovations, concepts and products
- Ensure clear communication within team and cross functionally with global merchandising, development and design, and Brand Communications
- Execute business analysis for revenue, productivity, efficiency and consumer / distribution research.
- Manage and maintain operating systems on-time and to a high standard of accuracy
- Work well within the direct and extended team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Experience and passion for fashion, trends, footwear and global lifestyle consumer
- Good understanding of footwear creation and development process
- Strong sense of teamwork and communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office to execute all reports pertaining to the analysis required for product management
- Ability to organize, multitask and meet multiple milestones and deadlines within the product creation process
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Global perspective
- College/University Degree in relevant field
- 3-5 years in product related role
- Experience with consumer brands in Product, development, or merchandising.
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top