Manager Program Facilitation
Support delivery of and facilitate Talent programs that support People Development, Leadership Development and OD/OE.
- Support program participant experience to embed desired culture and behaviors; demonstrate the value of talent, learning and OD programs and interventions to key stakeholders through program delivery.
- Manage execution and delivery of Talent programs and initiatives.
- Support ongoing program revisions and alignment to meet business needs, ensure quality programs are delivered to customers.
- Deliver agreed content and facilitation requests to standards and timelines defined.
- Deliver programs that include broad-based employee groups.
- Gather participant/stakeholder feedback for consideration of future program developments.
- Maintain and develop own professional skills through external networking, benchlearning and research into thought leadership.
- Activities could include up to 30% program design depending on incumbent capabilities and development areas.
- Limited representational authority (i. A.)
- HR and Business Stakeholders
- Talent Partners
- Program Managers
- Talent Futures
- Talent Operations
- Program Designers
- Program Participants
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Commercial awareness, customer focus, basic understanding of HR and business strategy and key processes.
- Basic project management skills.
- A good team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation and facilitation skills to employees and small groups.
- University degree or equivalent preferably a focus in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3-5 years progressive work experience in the field of HR (preferably in an international organization).
- Internship or study abroad; international mindset.
- Fluent in English, ideally in other languages.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top