Manager of MOPS and CTC
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Work cross functionally in the U.S. market on seasonal planning calendars and alignment on key market milestones and cross functional deliverables. Drive the planning process from commercial input activation to sell out and define the internal planning process within US Market + Global to work more efficiently and effectively
Internal calendar and planning process improvements
Work cross functionally to create more upfront alignment within the market and establish clear deadlines and processes for seasonal planning to ensure teams are working efficiently and effectively together
- Reduce process complexities by creating cross functional upfront alignment on key milestones and deliverables
- Continuously evolve seasonal planning calendar based on feedback sessions with key players
- Create alignment with global team and the US market on seasonal planning and deliverable dates for successful activation
Planning + Management of key seasonal milestones
Manage planning and execution of key sell-in seasons – GBC / RIE / RMM
- Serve as main point of contact with Global team on globally lead milestones (GMM/GBC/Retailer Events) to ensure US needs remain a focus during events
- High level understanding of US Market planning process from Commercial Input Activation + Sell Out
- Work individually with functions to identify pain points, areas for process improvements and implementation of new / improved process
- Redefine internal planning process within US Market + Global to work more efficiently and effectively
- Strong planning / communication to create alignment for the U.S. organization
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. relationship management, facilitation) and deep cross functional process knowledge
- Leading and managing a diverse team
- Strong project management skills
- Marketing budget management
- Cross functional experience in merchandising/product, marketing, sales/retail (sporting goods industry preferred)
- Experience in an operational driven environment (timelines, milestones, calendar management)
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
- Proven working knowledge of Retail Space Management
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Fluent in English
Back to top