Manager Marketing Operations
- Drive operational process excellence across all active seasons.
- Define and implement end-to-end marketing business processes and milestone calendars in accordance with strategic direction for the Reebok brand.
- Drive for stakeholder satisfaction as well as a positive brand image and corporate profitability.
- Manage cross-functional alignment of marketing processes / roles & responsibility for strategy & planning, creative direction, product marketing, innovation, design, product operations, concept-to-consumer, brand management, as well as markets.
- Support alignment of Marketing milestone calendar and overarching process globally/ locally/ cross-functionally including process/ system integration.
- Manage business assignments / projects to completion and stakeholder acceptance.
- Drive all prototype sample processes including logistics for respective milestones.
- Manage marketing milestone calendar from Strategy through to Market Sell-in.
- Influence milestone owners to effectively organize/ execute major milestone meetings following the seasonal marketing process framework.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Performance Culture within Marketing.
- All Marketing functions across Reebok brand: to align on overall marketing business process and milestones.
- Business Units to drive for operational excellence within overall marketing process framework.
- Product Operations: to provide and align on seasonal marketing process framework.
- Finance: to drive for operational excellence within overall marketing process framework.
- Marketing Operations adidas brand: to align marketing process framework across brands and striving for similar if not same procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong business process management skills.
- Strong project management and change management skills.
- Ability to structure and visualize sophisticated subjects.
- Ability to effectively & efficiently transform theoretical plans into tangible results.
- Strong end-to-end/ solution oriented understanding.
- Collaborative mind-set / proven team player.
- Strong cross-functional/ cross-brand mind-set.
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills.
Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related job or job function.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top