Manager - Channel Marketing - Omni Channel CRM/eCom
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To ensure positive development of Reebok brand image, sustainable and profitable business through adequate Trade & Consumer Marketing Planning and Execution at the POS on the e-commerce platform in particular.
- Balance brand and category message against channel specific requirements and provide marketing support to relevant channels including Retail, Distribution, Key Accounts.
Key Responsibilities: Ecommerce
- Develop an GTM Calendar for the E-commerce channel in co-ordination with marketing, e-comm team and CTC.
- Execute the communication requirements for the GTM calendar including any specialized imagery, visuals or content that may need to be developed uniquely for the channel. Ensure implementation of the seasonal content calendar in close conjunction with Ecomm Team
- Work with the Ecomm Team to garner relevant insights on traffic, conversion, other patterns and take the same into account for future planning and roll out.
- Amplify marketing campaigns through visibility and engagement programs on partner Ecomm channels
- Ensure quality brand presence throughout the year on partner Ecomm portals
- Plan and execute concepts like “Reebok Brand Days” or “Style Chats” with excellence in co-ordination with the E-comm team
- Drive + KPIs for the brand across the entire Ecomm Scope – omni and partner
Key Responsibilities:- CRM
- Be part of the CRM India project and ensure that the project is delivered on time.
- Develop strategies to grow the CRM database across all consumer touch points.
- Drive the CRM strategy, including facilitating any local content creation.
- Work with the group CRM lead on segmenting the consumer database across various axis – demographics, recency, frequency, value, sport etc and create clearly defined and actionable groups.
- Use various communication tools (SMS/email/WhatsApp/social) to target the relevant segments and track the effectiveness of each.
- Be up to date in adopting latest trends in CRM
Key Responsibilities: – Channel Support
- Be the single point of contact for all channel heads
- Align brand team and roll out key programs in co-ordination with VM head, CTC and other stakeholders
- Analyze Sell Out Data and suggest & execute plans for improvement
- Sales and Retail teams
- Ecommerce Team
- NTP and Finance
- External vendors and agencies
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Brand Manager from a Retail / FMCG / E-comm
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel and Word: Basic; PowerPoint: advanced
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top