Manager Business Solutions and Support
Ensure that Reebok Marketing business processes are supported by relevant and leading IT applications.
- Manage support to global Reebok marketing community in accordance with structures for all marketing related business applications.
- Articulate operational business requirements to existing business applications.
- Support definition of executive business requirements to future development of business applications.
- Be a business process expert for all Reebok Marketing processes and business applications.
- Manage resolution of business issues using internal ticketing system within identified service levels.
- Continuously identify and document application/process issues to seek for improvements.
- Stay constantly connected to Reebok business teams and drive communication with adidas Group counterparts and Global IT to build and maintain business process knowledge across “product creation, ranging, and merchandising processes” as well as briefing in gaps for improvements.
- Sign-off business requirements from Reebok brand perspective.
- Drive key user and user acceptance testing.
- Manage training of all Reebok Marketing users by providing concise user documentation and compelling user training.
- Support adidas GROUP projects by providing Reebok business expertise for future development of business applications. Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Performance Culture within Marketing Operations and Business Solutions team as well as overall marketing userbase.
- Stakeholder Management: build productive relationships with peers at adidas GROUP. Run regular update meetings with superior and stakeholders.
- Marketing application users (mainly but not exclusive to Reebok brand): to support them in any process/application issues.
- Reebok Marketing Operations: to validate process developments.
- IT champs (adidas GROUP IT): to align and agree to changes to other applications outside of Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Very good explanatory and documentary skills.
- Ability to structure and visualize sophisticated subjects.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Global mind-set as role requires to work in a global setting.
- Excellent business process management skills and related technologies.
- Excellent project management and change management skills.
- Experience of Global Product Creation Processes is an advantage, but not necessary.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies, Jave/Internet technologies, process engineering, UI/UX, SQL.
- Collaborative mind-set / proven team player.
- Strong cross-functional/ cross-brand mind-set.
- Strong communication skills.
Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education required. Major in computer science.
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in a consultancy/business analysis role IT with proven successes.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top