Key Account Manager, Reebok
Please note that we might be able to consider internal employees with relevant Reebok experience for this role.
- Please note that referrals are subject to the adidas Group area Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of the adidas Group area Pacific
- Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Key Account Manager, SRG (Reebok)
Reebok – Sydney, Australia
At the adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
It’s an exciting time to join Reebok as the brand integrates with the rest of the adidas Group locally (has been operating in Pacific (Australia & New Zealand) through a distributor). Reebok is integral part of the adidas Group and we have one goal. To enable people to be fit—for life. We want to break down the barriers to getting fit and bring the fun back to fitness. We believe that fitness is something people should enjoy doing, not a chore. Even when we have to work through it. Seem like a lofty goal? Maybe. But we believe it’s one worth pursuing.
An exciting new opportunity is available in the Reebok Sales team as the Key Account Manager, SRG.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
This role will report to the Senior Key Account Manager, SRG, and is responsible for executing the area SM strategy with key focus on assets and best practice sharing.
Key Responsibilities (to be performed in alignment with global and regional guidelines):
- Building strategic partnerships both internally and externally with SRG account.
- Driving sales and margins to budget expectations.
- Providing exceptional customer focus and management.
- Drive effective sell in and sell out strategies through the Go To Market cycle.
- Accurate sales forecasting on a monthly and annual basis.
- Building and delivering on an operational business plan.
- Ensuring alignment of brand & product initiatives to customer and consumer.
- Drive the customer performance management process to ensure all touch points are in place to drive mutual and sustainable growth.
The Ideal Person:
You will have strong, demonstrable, professional wholesale sales or Retail Buying/Merchandising experience developed in the Sport, Fashion or similar type industries. Your strong account management, negotiation and analytical skills enable you to build strong relationships and successfully deliver your business objectives.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the following skills / qualities / experience:
- Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example.
- Proven communicator – both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Budget management.
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred.
Requisite Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus.
- Proven track record in Sales.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- IT Skills: Outlook, Excel and Word: Basic; PowerPoint: advanced.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas group employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the “Apply” button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
At Reebok, we have one goal. To enable people to be fit—for life. We want to break down the barriers to getting fit and bring the fun back to fitness. We believe that fitness is something people should enjoy doing, not a chore. Even when we have to work through it. Seem like a lofty goal? Maybe. But we believe it’s one worth pursuing.
Reebok has three focused Business Units (Running, Training, and Classics) and multiple brand partnerships to strenthen its message in the eyes of its consumers.
How can we bring the fun back to fitness?
Our history has begun way back in 1890, when a shoemaker named J.W. Foster developed the first known running shoes, enabling athletes to run faster than ever before. Ever since we are leading a revolution with the belief that fitness has the power to make us better humans – physically, mentally and socially. Our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals, as well as their career and personal objectives. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top