Jr. Manager, Newsroom & Fitness Activation, Greece & Cyprus
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Execute and drive the communication on leading social platforms and keep our consumers' community actively engaged through quality content. Additionally be responsible for activating our community of trainers and athletes on their daily training routine as well as on big events.
- Manage and execute the publishing, moderation and ongoing engagement to relevant social & digital (local blog) platforms, in alignment with global/ WE/local standards, for Reebok key categories and concepts.
- Support in the development of short and long-term social media strategy and campaigns for your respective community.
- Work closely & collaborate with Brand Communication & Publishing Manager, respective business unit leads, and cross functional teams like PR and Events to build content designed to create passion and grow communities on and off the social platforms.
- Lead content development and management on social and digital platforms (blog) and plan key initiatives in collaboration with internal stakeholders & various x-functional partners (Brand Mkt, Trade Mkt, e-com, Entertainment & Influencers, Trainers & other Fitness communities, Agencies) to drive relevant local content.
- Act as managing editor of the local Reebok microsite`s blog & oversee and execute the content development.
- Develop unexpected and creative ways to tell stories that tap into current trends and give people a reason to talk about Reebok in the Greek and Cypriot markets.
- Create and monitor KPI's for external partners and agencies, use analytics and reporting for all content to optimize publishing against KPIs, take remedial action & recommendations
- Recruit new Fitness and Training ambassadors for the Reebok brand. Evaluate and manage new and existing partnerships. Maintain close relationships with athletes/ trainers/ boxes/ gyms to monitor and improve the portfolio nationally.
- Prepare and implement Fitness & Training activation plans (incl. events) in coordination with Brand & Omni (local or Global events roll out)
- Coordinate all digital platforms used by the Fitness & Training ambassadors or digital platforms developed internally.( E.g. "Reebok one" platform)
- Forecast, source and coordinate the logistics of the promotional warehouse (apparel, footwear and accessories) in order to supply Reebok products to all Reebok athletes, partners and events.
- Monitor control and report on the respective budget allocated to the role
- Execute all administrative tasks related to the role, including contracts, invoicing, /PRPOs, CAF.
- WE Digital & Publishing Teams
- WE Fitness & Training Teams
- Local Brand Activation Lead
- Local Marketing (Brand, Category Managers, Operations).
- Local Media, Agencies and Influencers
- Sports Marketing contacts of local markets (Trainers, Athletes, Federations, Clubs, Gyms, and CrossFit Boxes.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of all brand initiatives & marketing KPIs (product launches, key moments, financial and sales objectives, marketing & PR objectives).
- Deep knowledge & passion of existing and upcoming social media applications like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, plus have a pulse on what's coming next.
- Outstanding team player, collaborator, proven communicator – both written and verbal.
- Good negotiation & relationship management skills.
- Experience in event organization & project management.
- Strong initiative and autonomy with focus on results.
- Ability to organize and plan own workload efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products and good presentation skills English & Local language: fluent (writing & verbal).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of work experience in social media or digital marketing role.
- Proven Communications qualification or equivalent industry experience and strong understanding of social and digital publishing
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally Marketing (exposure to Sports Marketing will be valued)
- Documented experience creating successful community-building campaigns that engaged and inspired action.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top