Head of U.S. Marketing
The Head of U.S. Marketingwill act as the face and voice, internally and externally, in the US Market. This critical role will directly contribute to the development of the Brand's global go-to-Market plan and be responsible for implementing it at a local level. This opportunity will allow you to sharpen the brand's positioning and perception in the market.
- Implement, and/or drive implementation, of go-to-Market plans by sub-brand and/or Business Unit, including account plans by Category
- Lead and coordinate the alignment of global/local concept priorities and the identification of key business drivers throughout the Market
- Represent the commercial and product needs of the Market to the Global Brand Concept-to-Consumer team
- Sharpen the Brand's positioning/ perception, while strengthening its connection to assets, consumers and other fitness stakeholders, in the Market
- Constantly analyze business performance and seize business opportunities in the Market to meet and/or exceed KPIs and financial targets
- Lead and steer the Market range selection process, with an aim to optimize efficiency based on the Global range
- Lead and steer the execution of global and local Brand and sports marketing strategies/concepts.
- Drive the Market's Strategic Business Plan to ensure alignment between go-to-Market strategies and the financial targets
- Effectively manage the assigned Marketing Working Budget, optimizing its ROI
- Be the communication point between the Market Managing Director and the Global Brand Concepts-to-Consumer team
- Drive consumer/channel matrix management and ensure the Market has the proper tools and support to effectively implement the go-to-Market plan
- Support the P&L management with regards to the Marketing Working Budget (MWB), Operating Overhead (OOH), net sales and direct brand contribution
- Provide a clear vision and direction with relevant objectives and KPIs.
- Establish a high performance culture and drive employee engagement, leading by example.
- Provide a suitable performance framework for direct reports by setting SMART performance targets and coaching for continuous improvement.
- Identify and develop high-potential talents, to fuel the team's succession plan.
- Look for opportunities to provide cross-functional experiences to identified high-potential talents from both, in and outside of the team.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to develop and implement strategy
- Leading and managing a diverse team (incl. remote management)
- Strong presentation/communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Broad Marketing experience, with a distinct track record of success and high-level Merchandising knowledge
- Cross-functional experience across commercial functions (e.g. marketing, sales, etc.) and support functions (finance preferred), as well as different organizational levels (Global, Market, etc.)
- Strong industry knowledge, across divisions—footwear, apparel and accessories—and across all BUs
- Expert understanding of local Market's consumers, accounts, economic environment and commercial needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.), with an emphasis in Marketing/Business preferred, and
- 10 years sports or other product marketing or related experience
- 10 years at the managerial level in the Sporting Goods Industry.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top