Head of Global Digital Brand Commerce
Digital is the fastest, most immediate way to connect our customers with what they love most in the world: fitness and fashion. Our teams lead the digital future with innovative shopping experiences and content that brings the thrill of fitness and fashion to the online world. The more effortless the online experience, the more complex it often is on the backend. Our eCommerce and mobile solutions must be increasingly creative, developing new platforms and channels before our customers even know they need them. The Head of Digital is the executive accountable for building and leading the team that will define and implement a transformational global digital agenda for Reebok. This leader will create unmatched consumer and member experiences, both online and in our stores to accelerate revenue growth and increase digital brand presence.
- Oversees, develops and deploys the digital strategy across eCommerce, mobile, retail, fulfillment, marketing and merchandising to support an integrated best in class customer experience across all digital channels
- Design best-in-class Web and mobile experiences, as well as the business processes to create outstanding customer experiences that are reflective of the Reebok brand
- Use consumer data to drive personalized experiences, with a focus on conversion
- Together with relevant Global teams (Boston & Germany) lead the definition, development, implementation and ongoing management of the digital products in close collaboration with partners in business unit management and IT to support the achievement of retail financial and business objectives; manage the day to day platform and content operations
- Evolve style guides and UX that bring the Reebok brand to life and meet the expecations of consumers
- Work closely with the Global and market e-Commerce teams to define an optimal operating and collaboration model that is globally-steered but flexible enough to adapt to local needs and requirements
- Lead all eCommerce marketing activities: acquisition, search, email, advertising, retention, loyalty and affiliate marketing. Develop seasonal and annual plans. Continuously monitor performance against plans and adjust media mix accordingly.
- Work with Global Brand Marketing to identify specific content, budget and requirements as well as any new processes needed to improve the integration of marketing and selling on Reebok.com
- Work closely with the data and analytics team to seamlessly integrate data collection into the online consumer journey and to leverage existing consumer data to drive more sales
- Manage the execution of Reebok Rally direct mail catalogue (in partnering with brand communications, merchandising and BUs) and continuously look for opportunities to improve and refine content and usage
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated knowledge of the requirements in an evolving global multi-channel to omni-channel environment and ability to implement strategy to enhance seamless customer experience across digital channels and stores
- Examples of advanced use of analytics and customer insight and the use emerging digital channels (i.e. smart phone, tablet, social) to drive multi-channel revenue
- A strong understanding of demand generation and the uniqueness of digital channels, relative to the stores, and be able to work effectively across channels. In addition, he/she will have deep knowledge of online customer's behavior and analytics
- Strong financial acumen, ideally having experience managing a P&L, and quantitative skills balanced with technical aptitude and good understating of web technologies
- The qualities necessary to forge strong interpersonal alliances and motivate others at all levels both within and outside the global organization. Leverage relationships effectively to drive individual performance and move the team agenda forward.
- Minimum of 15 + years relevant digital experience in key disciplines of: marketing, merchandising, ecommerce operations and general management.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced degree in Business is ideal.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top