Global Brand Strategy, Senior Director
We are seeking a Senior Director, Global Brand Strategy, who will be responsible for developing the brand strategy to help drive successful global growth of the Reebok brand. He/she, with the support of a team of category brand strategists, will lead and oversee the strategy creation process and guard the strategy execution through monitoring of SBPs, deadlines, milestones, and commitments.
- Owns the seasonal strategy creation process for the Brand
- Drives the effective strategic planning process and provides tools and thought-leadership to improve marketing across the organization
- Set brand priorities and drive horizontal strategies where appropriate
- Oversees the shaping and development of business unit strategies
- Ensures that BUs and horizontal functions plan for and execute effectively against their business strategies and operating targets
- Assumes responsibility for the portfolio of initiatives and activities within the brand organization by driving focus and ensuring priority topics are followed up on
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic, ‘Big Picture’ and conceptual thinker
- Is ‘Consumer Obsessed’ – identifies emerging niches concepts and strategic opportunities for the company
- Lives, Shows, Coaches – establishes a collaborative culture for enduring partnerships
- Team Leadership: view of individuals, delegation approach, results management
- Commercially astute and profit-driven
- Strong attention to detail, results focused
- Ability to steer multiple stakeholders within the organization
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- The ability to work independently and be flexible to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, administration or any other related field (MBA/Master’s degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience managing consulting, strategic planning, consumer goods, business development or related fields with strong brand equity, international exposure, wholesale and retail channels.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of organizational processes / capabilities and organizational development
- Exceptional team player with the confidence & integrity to earn internal & external confidence quickly
- International and multicultural work experience a plus
- Proven analytical problem solving skills and prior experience with advanced data analysis.
- Proven track record of removing barriers to impact and strong delivery skills against deadlines
- Language fluency (written and verbal) in business English
- Experience with a matrix organization where influence must replace control
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top