Financial Analyst 1
Identifies, defines and performs financial analysis for the Retail Line of Business, special focus on Sales and Margin. Produces reports on key metrics and is able to interpret and conduct analysis on a full business P&L.
- Partners effectively with the retail business to create a comprehensive forecast and budget, focusing on sales / margin / inventory.
- Meets with Management to resolve financial variances to budget and forecast
- Provides support to supervisor, senior management and headquarters with ad hoc financial analysis and database management
- Is super user of multiple reporting tools and databases that are specific to retail
- Maintains reports on full P&L as well as retail specific metrics on daily, weekly and monthly cadence
- Supports business processes and reviews operational procedures, technologies and methodologies. Collaborates to implement improvements
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people and cultures on a daily basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Access and Excel
- Bachelor's degree with focus on Business, Finance or Accounting from a four-year college or university and 3-4 years related experience and/or training
- Or MBA with 2-3 years related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree
- Retail specific experience a plus
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top