Digital Data Manager
This role is within the Digital Analytics Team, a part of the Reebok Digital Brand Commerce Team.
The Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) team is responsible for driving the consumer acquisition strategy, the consumer retention strategy, digital innovation and platform implementation for Reebok's brand marketing and ecommerce efforts across reebok.com, mobile and social.
This role will be responsible for establishing data governance for DBC team. This person will work collaboratively with other groups with Reebok and Global DBC teams to help drive business intelligence. This person will work with large dispirit sets of data and is not afraid of getting their hands dirty. They will also understand industry standards, best practices and cutting-edge data technologies.You should be familiar with tools that will allow you efficiently extract, process and analyze data from dispirit data sets. You should not shy away from trying new ways to automate administrative tasks and recommend new approaches to complex problems.
The Digital Data Manager role encompasses:
- Gather and interpret the DBC business requirements for data and analytics
- Perform SQL extractions for ad-hoc analysis
- Deep understanding of database structures and manipulations
- Document all processes clearly
- Develop queries and solutions to support your peers in the analytics team and Reebok DBC
- Trouble shoot data discrepancies by identifying cause and recommending solutions to avoid future issues
- Lead the design, automation, implementation of our ETL processes, in some cases partner with IT teams for technical implementation and roll-out of the BI platform reports
- Work closely with our Operations and Global DBC team to streamline and further our abilities, while building strong relationships with the teams
- Preferred familiarity with digital data within the Reebok DBCs ecosystem- digital + consumer data sources
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Social Media
- Adidas Group IT
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- API integrations & ETL process
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Required bachelor's degree preferred in computer science
- 5+ years experience working with data systems at an analytics company, digital department, business intelligence teams or agency
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in mainstream data manipulation and ingestion tools (e.g. Alteryx, Sparkly), if possible with a "Big Data" environment (HDFS, Hadoop based)
- Experience in a multi-country digital environment preferred
- Familiarity with Enterprise Applications architecture is preferred
- Ability to critically review functional documentation and project plans to a detailed level
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top