Brand Marketing & Public Relations Internship
At Reebok, we have one goal. To enable people to be more human. It's that simple.
Reebok has always been a fitness brand and today we are leading a new fitness revolution. Through our groundbreaking partnership with CrossFit; our unmatched footwear, apparel and equipment; and employees who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, Reebok is uniquely positioned to provide the tools people need to be fit for life. Reebok is THE fitness brand.
At Reebok, people embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It's part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for. So is Reebok a fit for you? Want to join us on our fitness mission?
The Reebok team in Portugal, located in Lisbon is seeking dedicated, organized, and committed individuals who would like to work out an Internship in Brand Marketing for the Classics & Fitness Collections. This program will provide qualified graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in assisting our Brand Marketing team in Reebok Iberia. Candidates will learn what it is like working in a Marketing Department within an international organization and will be part of a dynamic team charged with creating innovation for the Reebok brand.
Main tasks to be focused on:
- Support the PR local team on coordinating PR activities with the agency (media events, product seeding, etc).
- Support the Brand Comms Specialist:
- Social local activations and Community Management, working closely with the social agency.
- Media campaigns (both On/Off Line) working together with Media agency.
- Other communication activities such as other consumer events & communication production with agencies, recap documents, analyze results, etc.
- Manage and follow-up of the company Assets/Bloguers/Influencers in social networks.
- Follow – up on Brand Kpi's.
What we are looking for:
- Recent graduates or finishing studies in Marketing related fields, etc. who are able to establish a full time internship agreement during at least 6 months and up to a year between university/school and Reebok.
- A previous experience in PR, Communication or Digital Marketing related fields will be a plus.
- Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish written as well as verbally.
- Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
- Passion for our brand and sports.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top