Brand Finance - Ctc Temp
Reebok Brand Finance CO-OP
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Our love for fitness drives who we are and what we do. We believe that fitness is a way of life and strive to help athletes everywhere perform at their best by creating products that allow you to achieve unsurpassed performance from your run, workout, yoga or dance class. At Reebok we are bigger than our products and recognize that humans were made to move, as movement not only makes your body stronger, but it transforms you into the best possible version of yourself in body, mind and spirit. Our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to push their limits not only in fitness, but also in their career and personal goals. It is part of the fabric of who we are. We are looking for the most passionate students on campus to join our team. This is a Group Finance CO-OP position directly supporting the Concept to Consumer Finance team. As a Finance CO-OP, one will act as a business partner to peers and management alike within the Reebok organization by providing financial and operational performance data, reporting and analysis to ensure financial objectives are achieved.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Transform large data sets such as marketing and sales information into concise and insightful analysis through data gathering and data validation to ensure accuracy and report generation.
- Assist in identifying processes and tools to continually improve Brand P&L management; including, among others, financial deep dives to validate actual results and understand key financial drivers.
- Participate in developing/setting global fiscal targets based on historical trends and company initiatives.
- Track market performance against projections of key financial and operational drivers and assist in providing meaningful insights to business partners.
- Assist with forecasting overheads and selling expenses with periodic reporting and variance analysis.
- Support cost center managers in financial tasks e.g. journal entry and market recharges.
- Develop working relationships with Finance counterparts.
- Assist in executing standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis as requested by business partners.
- Currently attending undergraduate business school, major in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- Able to work full time for months of January – June.
- Intermediate Excel skills, e.g. Pivot tables and Lookup functions, as well as chart/graph creation.
- Experience in creating Power Point presentations.
- Effective communication skills (presentation and written).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and excel in a team-based matrix environment.
- Highly analytical, details oriented, and possess strong financial analysis skills.
At the Reebok Global Headquarters in Massachusetts, we’re not defined by a sport or a season, but by a way of life. From early morning runs to lunchtime workouts to biking and hiking through the local Blue Hills Reservation, fitness is what wakes us up in the morning, what we think about all day and what drives us toward tomorrow. Our state-of-the-art headquarters is equipped with a three-story Fitness & Wellness Center, outdoor sports fields, CrossFit box, a gourmet cafeteria and discounted employee store.
So is Reebok a fit for you? Apply for this role to find out.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top