Associate Manager, Activation and Asset Marketing
The Communications and Asset Associate Manager will support the Contemporary and Fashion vertical for the Classics BU from an operational and activation lens. This includes working with key internal stakeholders to ensure clear communication and alignment from all parties (Global Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Go-To-Market teams, trade, DBC, media and Newsroom) on current and upcoming product initiatives and new/current assets. Manage timelines and ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner and fully execute campaign initiatives working with all relevant parties.
- Lead the execution of US Classics seasonal activation and events within the Fashion and Contemporary vertical
- Develop and execute product launch event strategies in collaboration with the Product Marketing teams as well as the Newsroom and Brand Management teams.
- Track success of implemented activation plans and adjust if necessary
- Assist the manager on ensuring the seasonal timeline and deliverables are met including managing shot list requirements across all partners from retail to markets to digital and newsroom, content roadmap and activation plan summaries
- Working with Contemporary and Fashion Brand Comm leads, communicate product and activation updates to Global Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Entertainment Marketing, Go-To-Market teams, DBC and Newsroom via weekly status reports
- Work with key stakeholders (Product Marketing, Go-To-Market and Marketing Operations and brand marketing teams) to select key products for seasonal photo shoots and own sample ordering process
- Support Asset Marketing by leading CAF, asset biographies, contract drafts and one sheet summaries to ensure assets are signed and locked in within a timely manner that align with corporate guidelines
- Manage day to day communication with select assets in regards to activation, additional asks, availability, usage at events and activations etc.
- Represent the Asset Marketing team to Brand Communication team on updates and status regarding Asset contract, activations, usage, feedback and more
- Working with the Asset management team and global partners lead the creation and distribution of a Classics bi-weekly asset newsletter
- Partner with the distribution center and seeding lead on seeding fulfillment
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manages daily deadlines, multiple projects, and work independently
- Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital and retail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasker who is flexible and thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Individual contributor
- Team player
- Minimum 4-6 years of progressive marketing experience
- Bachelor Degree is required; Graduate Degree a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be willing to travel (domestic and international) 30%
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top