To support the Planning team in reporting and analyzing the DTC business, including eCommerce, Full Price and Factory Outlet. This is a great opportunity to begin a career in Retail to develop their outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strength in communication, strategic thinking and business knowledge in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Prepare and organize data for reporting, forecasting and planning purposes
- Accurately manage and communicate weekly and monthly reporting to Direct to Consumer and Reebok Brand teams
- Analyze information such as sales trends, pricing & promotional activity
- Execute all product price changes systematically and communicate all price change detail to necessary parties
- Resolve tickets related to merchandising operations for retail stores
- Prepare and consolidate data for Presentations and Business Overviews
- Identify opportunities and provide suggestions for improvements in processes and inventory productivity
- Manage the scheduling of Merchandising/Planning meetings
- Coordinate with Planner and Buyer to accurately forecast trends
- Communicate & partner with Allocation team as necessary
- Attend department and cross-department meetings, acting as the key note-taker and ensuring notes are distributed to appropriate members
- Progress to expanded responsibility in managing & owning a small business in regards to preseason and in season planning; OTB management
- Perform ADHOC analysis and reporting
Knowledge Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in planning, forecasting, or merchandising in catalog, retail or e-commerce areas preferred.
- Excellent analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills are necessary.
- Exceptional cross-departmental communication skills, verbal and written are a must.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel required.
- Must be deadline driven and have the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to balance feedback with analytical results.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top