Assistant Manager/Manager Key City Activation
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The main purpose of this role is to take Reebok India key city strategy and marketing guidance and adjust it to the specific city culture in a creative and impactful manner that resonates with the city consumer. The City Activation Manager will be responsible for successfully driving and executing the city relevant marketing/communication/POS programs Brand Reebok
- Be a knowledge expert on city specific developments, trends and consumer groups.
- Build strong relationship with local media, ambassadors, influencers and agencies.
- Develop city specific marketing activation concept in line with the product and brand stories – includes local (social) media plan, cooperation with local brand ambassadors, local key partners and influencers, POS executions, asset activations, events etc.
- Create and ensure a consistent brand image across all relevant sales and communication points.
- Evaluate competitive trends and transfer into relevant marketing concepts.
- Drive and ensure execution of city specific initiatives/marketing plans.
- Support post-campaign evaluation of initiatives and communicate concept performance.
- Create local relevant content for (social) media platforms.
- Engage and inspire local consumers and communities of Brand Reebok
- Collect business input including local consumer insights, and customer feedback enabling continuous feedback to relevant departments at HQ.
- Brand Reebok Team and Retail Marketing for support and feedback on brand communication and marketing activation initiatives.
- Merchandising Team to collaborate on key seasonal product strategies and concepts.
- Local Trend Marketing for connecting to the locally relevant influencers.
- Local marketing agencies, media, influencers, ambassadors, partners and assets to ensure creation and execution of marketing plans.
- Local customers to collect customer and consumer feedback.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong cross-functional experience across merchandising, marketing and sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with keen business acumen.
- Ability to enroll key stakeholders and gain support for initiatives.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong conceptual understanding of brand building.
- Social influencer and early adopter / native of social media.
- Deep understanding of target consumer and strong cultural connection to category, fitness, fashion, entertainment, sport and media.
- Part of the respective city´s culture and knowledge expert about the respective city scene.
- Connected with a large and relevant contact book of local influencers.
- Passion for the Reebok sub brands and enthusiasm/energy for activation.
- Ideas focused, complemented with organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate internal and external multidisciplinary groups
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Brand Manager from a Retail / FMCG / E-comm
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel and Word: Basic; PowerPoint: advanced
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top