Affiliate Marketing Manager, eCommerce
The health and fitness industry is booming! Fitness footwear and apparel is at the heart of the industry. As fitness continues to boom, so does digital, and we need your help to keep Reebok at the forefront of the industry!
The Digital Fitness landscape is continually evolving with new opportunities and nuanced business models gaining momentum. The Digital Business Development team is a key part of this evolution and will be scoping and driving initiatives focused on eCommerce, user acquisition, and brand marketing.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will partner with ecommerce site(s). This dynamic individual will oversee and drive all ecommerce functions relating to affiliate sites including operations, agency management, marketing, and analytics. This person is accountable for the overall performance and success of the site(s). This dynamic individual will also manage the relationship with partners, as well as lead communication with agencies and partners.
- Responsible for overall site and management of all eCommerce affiliate operations including but not limited to: site merchandising, marketing, CRM, analytics, and UX. Partner with internal teams to ensure these functions are aligned with internal standards and aligned with sales and revenue goals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Monitor analytics and reports to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to affiliate sites and program.
- Leverage analytics and consumer insights to define and implement enhancements to our partner program.
- Manage business to achieve financial targets. Monitor KPIs/metrics and make adjustments to ensure business is maximized. Communicate site performance to the larger eCommerce team.
- Collaborate with ecommerce digital marketing and external partners to optimize retention and acquisition programs to achieve target efficiencies and sales goals.
- Identify new external partners to evaluate and prioritize new opportunities to drive sales on .com
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms, specifically Demandware, ShareAsale, and affiliate marketing tools and platforms
- Experience managing acquisition and retention digital marketing programs
- Understanding of basic financial KPIs and eCommerce analytics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships as well as influence business partners
- Excellent project management, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and very detail-oriented
- A "no barriers" mentality when thinking of potential Corporate partners and reaching out "cold" to companies to pitch potential relationships
- Experience working with a cross-functional team and will be highly focused on meeting set KPIs and business objectives.
- 3-5 years' experience managing the operations and marketing for an eCommerce site
- Performance marketing experience is preferable
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
In the fall of 2017, the Reebok brand is moving its headquarters to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston's Seaport District. The move will bring community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace will foster a vibrant collaborative culture and will allow the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters will be equipped with an extensive employee fitness center and a public retail store.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top