Accessories Development Intern
ACCESSORIES DEVELOPMENT INTERN
At Reebok, we have one goal. To enable people to be more human. It's that simple.
Reebok has always been a fitness brand and today we are leading a new fitness revolution. Through our groundbreaking partnership with CrossFit; our unmatched footwear, apparel and equipment; and employees who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, Reebok is uniquely positioned to provide the tools people need to be fit for life. Reebok is THE fitness brand.
At Reebok, people embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It's part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for. So is Reebok a fit for you? Want to join us on our fitness mission?
The Reebok Creation Center located in Barcelona (Sant Cugat del Vallès) is seeking dedicated, organized, and committed individuals who would like to work out an Internship in Accessories Development. As an intern you will be directly involved in the complete product development process from design and initial prototyping to final release. Be a full and responsible member of the team and support us to become better every day!
Main tasks to be focused on among others:
- Support the product development team with specific parts of the product development process such as style creation, comment creation, costing and sample management…
- Assist the development team in daily business and administrative tasks e.g. calendar maintenance, data entry, preparation of presentations, building of material boards, maintenance of the fabric library etc.
- Work closely with key partners such as factories, Liaison Offices, Marketing, Design and the adidas innovation team.
- Support the development team on current projects and own individual projects as assigned e.g. handling of small ranges.
What we are looking for:
- Recent graduates or finishing studies in footwear/textile engineering, garment design/technology or related studies that are able to establish a full time internship agreement during at least 6 months and up to a year between university/school and Reebok.
- Good accessories/textile technology skills; basic understanding of materials and costing.
- Good computer skills including MS Office and graphic programs such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Fluent in English written as well as verbally.
- Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
Meet Some of Reebok's Employees
From materials to use to how to cut and sew them, Andi creates the fitness clothing worn by elite athletes and Reebok's consumers—on the court, in the gym, and on the go.
Back to top