By the time you've reached the end of this paragraph, Red Ventures will have made countless API transactions, all thanks to the expertise of our Engineers. Instead of logging hours, chained to a desk in the corner, our engineers have an active role in our business. As a Software Engineer at Red Ventures, you'll see the whole scope, not just your fraction of the project. Your voice will be heard – it's not about blindly putting together your piece of the puzzle to connect to the larger project. It's about collaborating along the way, designing the pieces as a collective community to make sure they have solved the problem. And it's okay to fail – we work and fail fast and learn from our mistakes.
- Your day-to-day will include designing, evaluating, updating and maintaining object oriented applications, working with automated build and unit testing platforms.
- Forget the red tape, forget the micromanaging and monotonous routine, you'll have autonomy and a breeding ground for opportunity, working alongside business leaders and marketing staff to determine business requirements and rapidly translate them into final products.
- We value growth and curiosity. Want to learn a new language? Go for it. If you have the initiative and you're getting your work done, learn away – and you'll have plenty of experts to guide you.
- Our senior engineers are more like mentors who want you to explore as much as possible. There's a tight loop between development, feedback and deployment, and that's why we're so good at building world-class solutions to our unique business, marketing and data quandaries.
The open-mindedness of our engineers has led to premier technology that enable sales – from reviews platforms, to applications that process millions of requests per day on millions of pages. Want to see your hard work in action? Want to learn as much as possible? Want a flexible schedule, bowling breaks and fitness classes like yoga and kickboxing? Apply today.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of recent server side experience in technologies such as C#, Golang, PHP, or Node
- Experience in front-end technologies such as React, Angular and Polymer
- Strong OOP and software design skills
- Ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Analytical and detail oriented minds
- The ability to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers
About Red Ventures
We’re a team of talented people who think it’s fun to challenge what’s possible and do bold things- fast. Founded in 2000 and headquartered just south of Charlotte, N.C., Red Ventures works with some of the largest brands in the country and we’re now the largest technology-enabled platform in the US for launching and growing sales and marketing businesses.
Back to top