Senior Front End Developer
At Red Ventures, our product is our unrivaled expertise in how to market and sell in the digital world. Front End Development of digital assets is central to the success of everything we do. The Front End Development team at Red Ventures builds and manages a vast portfolio of big brand web sites and in-house web applications, reaching countless customers across a variety of industries.
That's where you come in. We’re looking for Front End Developers with the skills and the drive to build and maintain websites for some of the country’s biggest brands, as well as robust, proprietary web applications.
You’ll work with top talent including writers, analysts, designers and other developers in a fun, fast-paced environment. Each day, you'll create, code and optimize websites and user experiences in a workplace where you can see the impact of your ideas. Red Ventures gives you the opportunity to innovate and make meaningful decisions while you continue to develop your skills.
Here’s an idea of the kind of things you’d be working on:
- Keeping up with the latest trends in front-end development
- Opportunities to expand through mentorship and collaboration with designers, analysts, engineers and writers
- Code reviews and peer support
- Uphold internal Coding Standards, and help to progress existing standards
- Integrating with other teams throughout the company to help develop and push front end solution
You’ll need to have the following experience:
- 5+ years’ experience coding out full sites independently
- Advanced HTML and CSS/SCSS
- Strong understanding of Git
- Advanced debugging
- Advanced responsive
Sound Perfect for You?
Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, code samples, or whatever represents what you do best.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a technology-driven marketing company that builds high-growth businesses. Through a combination of strategic marketing and sales, Red Ventures optimizes the customer lifecycle for large brands, from initial interest in the marketplace to the end transaction. Success is driven by advanced internet analytics, proprietary technology and the company's greatest competitive advantage – the people.
Back to top