Director Of Engineering
At Red Ventures we're solving quandaries with technology applications and we need an open-minded and experienced leader to contribute to our strategy.
We're looking for a seasoned innovator and visionary who can make and debate difficult decisions for our technology strategy and architect solutions. You'll maintain key technology objectives and effectively balance priorities across businesses for multiple products, working with the greater teams. You'll have autonomy in your role – owning and voluntarily accountable for everything you and your team does. And it's okay to fail – we work and fail fast and learn from our mistakes.
- Our engineers aren't blindly putting together their piece of the puzzle to connect to the larger project. It's about collaborating along the way, designing the pieces as a collective community to make sure they have solved the problem.
- As Director, it'll be up to you to evolve technical depth, break problems into phases and deliver quickly.
- Red Ventures values individual autonomy and is a breeding ground for opportunity. You'll work alongside business leaders and marketing staff to determine business requirements and rapidly translate them into final products.
- As Director of Engineering, you'll be a mentor who wants to help your employees explore as much as possible. There's a tight loop between development, feedback and deployment, and that's why we're so good at building world-class solutions to our unique business, marketing and data quandaries.
- You can make non-technical decisions while continuing to evolve the technical depth of Red Ventures. Our Director of Engineering is no stranger to business and how tech can contribute and complement.
The open-mindedness of our engineers has led to premier technology that enable sales – from reviews platforms, to applications that process millions of requests per day on millions of pages. Want to lead a group of see your hard work in action? Want to learn as much as possible? Want a flexible schedule, gaming breaks and fitness classes like yoga and kickboxing? Apply today.
About Red Ventures
We’re a team of talented people who think it’s fun to challenge what’s possible and do bold things- fast. Founded in 2000 and headquartered just south of Charlotte, N.C., Red Ventures works with some of the largest brands in the country and we’re now the largest technology-enabled platform in the US for launching and growing sales and marketing businesses.
Meet Some of Red Ventures's Employees
Vice President & Founder at GoodCall
Eppie is responsible for creating and running GoodCall—a new scholarship search engine start-up backed by Red Ventures. He manages a team of dedicated employees in order to produce cutting-edge products.
Back to top