Cloud Operations / AWS Wizard
Red Ventures is seeking a Cloud Operations / AWS Wizard / DevOps Engineer to focus on application infrastructure and cloud architecture (such as performance monitoring, deployment, and infrastructure management). You will use both your engineering and systems administration skills as you help manage our growing footprint of cloud-based web applications. If you love architecting, managing, monitoring, scaling, or just bragging about modern cloud applications, then this just might be the job for you.
- AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Route 53)
- Linux and/or Windows Server 2012
- Web servers (Apache or nginx)
- Version control systems (i.e. Git)
Ideal experience but not required:
- Application and system monitoring toolsd (statsd, collectd or Nagios)
- Virtualization concepts (Xen, KVM or VMWare)
- Provisioning tools (Ansible, Salt or CodeDeploy)
- Continuous integration suites (CircleCI, Bamboo or TeamCity)
About Red Ventures:
We’re a team of talented people who think it’s fun to challenge what’s possible and do bold things- fast. Founded in 2000 and headquartered just south of Charlotte, N.C., Red Ventures works with some of the largest brands in the country and we’re now the largest technology-enabled platform in the US for launching and growing sales and marketing businesses.
Meet Some of Red Ventures's Employees
Rachel acts a communications bridge between Red Ventures' brand partners, Sales, Sales Operations, and Engineering Teams. She works to support sales initiatives and manages marketing messages.
Back to top