As a Warehouse Supervisor, you’ll have the opportunity to manage the day-to-day operations of the Red Frog Events warehouse. In this position, you’ll oversee material movement, inventory accuracy, and productivity measurement.
An ideal candidate is a driven individual who has the ability to prioritize conflicting needs and someone who will see a project through to completion, often with tight deadlines. This position also includes the opportunity to travel to events.
At Red Frog, we’ve found that genuine, positive, good-hearted people make great co-workers, so that’s whom we hire. Everyone who comes through Red Frog is passionate, caring, and sharp as a tack. We love what we do and strive to bring our best to every project.
We want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3 years of management and warehouse experience in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Coordinate the flow of goods through receiving, stowage, order picking, and shipping
- Manage loading and unloading of equipment, as well as product storage, disposal, cleaning and repair
- Communicate effectively with a variety of internal teams to ensure cohesive warehouse operations
- Work individually and collaboratively in a team environment on various projects
- Maintain an eye for detail and quality on projects, while communicating with the team to meet deadlines
- Perform daily closeout, including: data upload, and payroll record administration according to policies and standard operating procedures
- Ability to travel, if needed, to learn on-site operations related to the position
- Solid demonstrated experience working in warehousing, logistics, or supply chain
- Organize and maintain daily paperwork, such as: bills of lading, invoices, packing lists, etc.
- Administer inbound and outbound shipments, data entry, and inventory adjustments by using an electronic warehouse management system.
- Forklift certification is preferred
- The ability to commute to the Chicago office for meetings, events, etc.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position requires the ability to lift heavy material; this may include pushing and/or pulling of heavy equipment
BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- Competitive salary. Awesome perks. Incredible benefits.
- Monday – Friday at the Red Frog Events warehouse in Hodgkins, IL
- Travel may be required for this position
- We have heart and grit, dig entrepreneurial spirit, and embrace our individuality
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Scott works across all brands and services at Red Frog Events, and in his role as Vice President, oversees the company's corporate sponsorships and marketing efforts.
Back to top