Seasonal Payroll Coordinator
Red Frog Events is an event production company and pioneer of the experiential entertainment industry, recognized for its award-winning company culture. Since 2007, the company has developed innovative brands including the Warrior Dash obstacle race series, Firefly Music Festival, and Chicago Beer Classic. Red Frog also provides event services ranging from food and beverage to its ticketing platform, EventSprout. Red Frog has been named one of Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America”, has appeared consecutively on Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Companies” list, and was recognized on Chicago Tribune’s “Top Workplaces” from 2011-2014, among other honors. In recognition of its philanthropic efforts, the company was selected as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s “Corporate Partner of the Year” and to date has raised over $13.5 million of a $25 million dollar fundraising commitment.
At Red Frog, we want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
Red Frog is seeking a Seasonal Payroll Coordinator to join our team! Ideal candidates must be passionate individuals with a love for people and processes! We’re looking for hard working, detail-oriented, and organized individuals who can thrive in a busy environment at a fast-growing company. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our team to contribute to the staffing process by handling all payroll-related inquiries and processing of a multi-state payroll on a weekly-basis. This position requires the ability to juggle multiple projects, to stay organized while handling high-volumes of work, and to work efficiently under tight deadlines. Qualified candidates will possess a passion for organization and detail, and enthusiasm for people and building relationships. Candidates should also have an interest in working with numbers and creating new processes. Ideal candidates are dedicated, quick learners, organized, and self-motivated.
- Execute the timely and accurate payroll processing of a multi-state US payroll on a weekly basis
- Prepare reports and contribute to manage post-event budgets
- Manage confidential and sensitive information
- Develop process improvements focused on increasing efficiency, communication, and effective customer service
- Implement quality control measures to ensure accuracy and compliance
Skills and Experience:
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Competency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be organized
- Possess the ability to easily prioritize many tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage high volumes of tasks and projects
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with teams
- Ability to process high-volumes of detailed information in an efficient manner
- Use of specific systems or programs: Excel, Google Docs, Calendars
Experience that is Preferred, but not Required
- Previous experience processing payroll
- Previous experience in accounting
- Previous experience handling confidential information
Compensation and Additional Details:
- Compensation will be based on candidate’s experience
- Please kindly note, this is a seasonal position from 1/2017 – 7/2017
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Creative Programming Senior Specialist
From marketing campaign content to on-site experiences, Christiane and her team work to generate the creative direction of each event the company puts on.
Back to top