Seasonal Food & Beverage Coordinator
Red Frog Food & Beverage combines over 45 years in large-scale food and beverage service with an award-winning event production company. Our innovative approach to food and beverage operations includes customizable restaurant options, simplicity for event organizers, and the highest industry per caps. From music festivals to the nation’s largest sporting events, we understand what it takes to execute world-class events. We are event food and beverage service reimagined.
Our team brings more than 125 years of combined industry experience to your event. Our executive management team has worked side-by-side for more than 20 years. Our expert staff, combined with a solid high-volume event strategy and your vision for the event, will consistently exceed performance goals and revenue projections. To learn more, please visit: http://redfrogfoodandbev.com/
We want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
What You’ll Do:
Red Frog Food and Beverage is seeking F&B Event Coordinators to join our team! Ideal candidates must be passionate individuals with a love for food and events and providing the highest quality guest experience. We’re looking for hard working, detail-oriented, and organized individuals who can thrive in a busy environment with a fast-growing company. You will be exposed to every facet of our high volume, short duration food operations.
This position is geared towards people that are seeking a unique experience in F&B concessions. This position will be a 100% travel role where they will travel to “off-site, short duration, high volume” event locations nationwide. In contrast to a standard concessions environment, we work in diverse settings, (ie. race tracks, outdoors, air shows, festival grounds, etc..) building kitchens, concessions areas, and workspaces from the ground up. The duration of our event season is from February 2016-November 2016. Our events include: Warrior Dash, Firefly Music Festival, Dover NASCAR Races, ShamrockFest, LA County Air Show, among many others.
- Travel to several food and beverage events throughout the duration of the position
- Setup and teardown of concessions areas
- Receiving, storing, and rotating product
- Alcohol management in accordance with Red Frog Food & Beverage procedures
- Guest satisfaction and problem resolution
- Knowledge of proper food handling, cooking, storing, and serving
- Assist event leads in day to day activities. Includes but is not limited to food preparation, serving, receiving and organizing trucks, and maintaining highest level of sanitary standards
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with food and beverage in outdoor events is preferred
- Ability to manage small and large non-profit organization volunteers to maximize sales
- Preferred Servsafe certification
- Proven experience remaining flexible and nimble in fast moving and changing environments
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and a positive can-do attitude
- A degree or certification in hospitality is preferred
Time Commitment and Additional Details:
- This is a part-time, event-based, travel-only position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Travel to F&B events would typically be Wednesday-Monday or Thursday - Sunday and would average between 20 - 60 hours, depending on type of event
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Creative Programming Senior Specialist
From marketing campaign content to on-site experiences, Christiane and her team work to generate the creative direction of each event the company puts on.
Back to top