Seasonal Customer Experience Support
Red Frog Events is an event production company and pioneer of the experiential entertainment industry, recognized for its award-winning company culture. Since 2007, the company has developed innovative brands including the Warrior Dash obstacle race series, Firefly Music Festival, and Chicago Beer Classic. Red Frog also provides event services ranging from food and beverage to its ticketing platform, EventSprout. Red Frog has been named one of Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America”, has appeared consecutively on Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Companies” list, and was recognized on Chicago Tribune’s “Top Workplaces” from 2011-2014, among other honors. In recognition of its philanthropic efforts, the company was selected as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s “Corporate Partner of the Year” and to date has raised over $13.5 million of a $25 million dollar fundraising commitment.
At Red Frog, we want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
Who We’re Looking For:
At Red Frog, we’ve found that genuine, positive, good-hearted people make great co-workers, so that’s whom we hire. Everyone who comes through Red Frog is passionate, caring, and sharp as a tack. We love what we do and strive to bring our best to every project.
What You’ll Do:
Customer Experience Support will provide top-notch customer service while directly engaging with the participants of our events. With a variety of brands, nearly 100 events per year, and an ever-growing customer base, Red Frog’s Customer Experience is anything but normal. Through email, phones, and social media, you’ll be connecting with our participants on a personal level to enhance their experience. This position will include travel to a variety of Warrior Dash locations in a Customer Experience Event Support role.
You will be responsible for engaging with our customers on a variety of platforms. Currently, we offer assistance via email, phone, and social media. While each day will bring new and exciting challenges, everyday will consist of solving problems, collaborating with others, creating efficient systems, and connecting with our customers on a personal level.
Skills and Experience:
· At least one year of customer service experience
· Ability to manage projects
· Creative problem solving and multi-tasking skills
· Experience with Facebook and Twitter
· Demonstrated experience collaborating with teams
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Use of specific systems or programs: ZenDesk, Excel, Google Docs, Calendars
· Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
· Ability to handle constant change and competing priorities
· Self-motivated, resourceful, an in possession of a positive, can-do attitude
· If role requires travel, ability to endure long hours onsite
· Problem-solver, proactive, trusted with confidential information
· Hours: 30-40 hours a week; depending on workload
*Please kindly note, this is a seasonal position beginning in February 2017 and additional dates will be discussed during the hiring process*
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Creative Programming Senior Specialist
From marketing campaign content to on-site experiences, Christiane and her team work to generate the creative direction of each event the company puts on.
Back to top