Seasonal Creative Operations Coordinator
Red Frog Events is an event production company and pioneer of the experiential entertainment industry, recognized for its award-winning company culture. Since 2007, the company has developed innovative brands including the Warrior Dash obstacle race series, Firefly Music Festival, and Chicago Beer Classic. Red Frog also provides event services ranging from food and beverage to its ticketing platform, EventSprout. Red Frog has been named one of Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America”, has appeared consecutively on Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Companies” list, and was recognized on Chicago Tribune’s “Top Workplaces” from 2011-2014, among other honors. In recognition of its philanthropic efforts, the company was selected as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s “Corporate Partner of the Year” and to date has raised over $13.5 million of a $25 million dollar fundraising commitment.
At Red Frog, we want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
Red Frog is seeking Creative Operations Coordinators to join our team! Ideal candidates must be creative individuals with a love for seeing their ideas come to life.
We’re looking for hard working, detail-oriented, and organized individuals who can thrive in a busy environment at a fast-growing company. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the onsite experience of our event attendees by helping coordinate with local vendors and suppliers in a variety of areas. This position requires the ability to juggle multiple projects and the ability to work creatively and efficiently. Qualified candidates will possess an enthusiasm for events, the running industry and/or music festivals.
- Coordinate with our Design, Procurement and Operations Teams to make sure all purchasing deadlines are met
- Manage the onsite setup of signage and event decor
- Develop landscaping plans and oversee onsite execution
- Manage all furniture rentals and manage onsite furniture distribution and placement
- Manage other creative vendor communication and onsite management
- Assist with hospitality and VIP program execution
- Assist with additional creative and operational tasks as they arise
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in Design, Marketing or Hospitality-related fields
- Previous experience working in events or operations
- Self-motivated, resourceful and a positive, can-do attitude
- Possess the ability to easily prioritize many tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Capable of managing high volumes of tasks and projects
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with teams
- Excellent organization skills
- Must be able to endure long hours onsite
Compensation and Additional Details:
- Compensation will be based on candidate’s experience
- Please kindly note, this is a seasonal position from 2/2017 – 8/2017
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Creative Programming Senior Specialist
From marketing campaign content to on-site experiences, Christiane and her team work to generate the creative direction of each event the company puts on.
Back to top