Red Frog Food and Beverage is seeking Kitchen Managers to join our team! Ideal candidates must be passionate individuals with a love for food and events and providing the highest quality guest experience. We’re looking for hard working, detail-oriented, and organized individuals who can thrive in a busy environment with a fast-growing company. You will be exposed to every facet of our high volume, short duration food operations.
We want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
What You'll Do
- Experience with food and beverage in outdoor events is preferred
- Basic knife skills, food prep experience, and knowledge of proper food handling, storing and serving
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and walk/stand up to 12 hours
- Able to work quickly, efficiently, and independently
- Experience managing entry level staff
- Previous experience as a kitchen manager preferred
- This is a part-time, event-based, travel-only position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Travel to F&B events would typically be Wednesday-Monday or Thursday - Sunday and would average between 20 - 60 hours, depending on type of event
- Fairchild Air Show- July 28-30
- Westfield Air Show- August 8-14
- Fermilab 50th Anniversary- September 21- 24
Red Frog Food & Beverage combines over 45 years in large-scale food and beverage service with an award-winning event production company. Our innovative approach to food and beverage operations includes customizable restaurant options, simplicity for event organizers, and the highest industry per caps. From music festivals to the nation’s largest sporting events, we understand what it takes to execute world-class events. We are event food and beverage service reimagined.
Our team brings more than 125 years of combined industry experience to your event. Our executive management team has worked side-by-side for more than 20 years. Our expert staff, combined with a solid high-volume event strategy and your vision for the event, will consistently exceed performance goals and revenue projections. To learn more, please visit: http://redfrogfoodandbev.com/
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Scott works across all brands and services at Red Frog Events, and in his role as Vice President, oversees the company's corporate sponsorships and marketing efforts.
Back to top