Food & Beverage Manager - Goodyear Theater
Red Frog Food & Beverage combines over 45 years in large-scale food and beverage service with an award-winning event production company. Our innovative approach to food and beverage operations includes customizable restaurant options, simplicity for event organizers, and the highest industry per caps. From music festivals to the nation’s largest sporting events, we understand what it takes to execute world-class events. We are event food and beverage service reimagined.
Our team brings more than 125 years of combined industry experience to your event. Our executive management team has worked side-by-side for more than 20 years. Our expert staff, combined with a solid high-volume event strategy and your vision for the event, will consistently exceed performance goals and revenue projections. To learn more, please visit: http://redfrogfoodandbev.com/
We want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
What You’ll Do:
Red Frog Food and Beverage is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager at the Goodyear Theater in Akron, Ohio. An ideal candidate must be a passionate individual with a love for food and events and providing the highest quality guest experience. We’re looking for a hard working, highly motivated, and organized individual who can thrive in a busy environment with a fast-growing company. You will be exposed to our high volume, short duration food operations.
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day management of food service operations, including full bars, food concessions, quick service restaurant and catering for a variety of food and beverage events.
- Liaison and point of contact for Red Frog Food & Beverage with venue management for day-to-day operations of facility
- Event staff management and scheduling for bar, food concessions, and kitchen areas
- Cash operations and reconciliations
- Inventory management and supply ordering, par levels
- Alcohol management in accordance with Red Frog Food & Beverage procedures
- Guest satisfaction and problem resolution
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Relevant work experience in managing a restaurant, bar, and/or venue is required; seeking mid-level operational background
- Ability to make quick, educated decisions on the fly
- Event and inventory management experience is a plus
- Solid demonstrated experience working in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience remaining flexible and nimble in fast moving and changing environments
- Self-motivated, resourceful with a positive, can-do attitude
Compensation and Additional Details:
- We offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package, including unlimited vacation days, paid sabbatical after five years and, most importantly, a fun and casual office environment surrounded by genuine and talented people.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Akron, Ohio or surrounding areas.
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Creative Programming Senior Specialist
From marketing campaign content to on-site experiences, Christiane and her team work to generate the creative direction of each event the company puts on.
Back to top