Digital Content Curator
Red Frog Events is an event production company and pioneer of the experiential entertainment industry, recognized for its award-winning company culture. Since 2007, the company has developed innovative brands including the Warrior Dash obstacle race series, Firefly Music Festival, and Chicago Beer Classic. Red Frog also provides event services ranging from food and beverage to its ticketing platform, EventSprout. Red Frog has been named one of Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America”, has appeared consecutively on Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Companies” list, and was recognized on Chicago Tribune’s “Top Workplaces” from 2011-2014, among other honors. In recognition of its philanthropic efforts, the company was selected as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s “Corporate Partner of the Year” and to date has raised over $13.5 million of a $25 million dollar fundraising commitment.
As a Digital Content Curator, you will develop and coordinate content to be utilized across brands as well as manage organic social media through various social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
At Red Frog, we’ve found that genuine, positive, good-hearted people make great co-workers, so that’s whom we hire. Everyone who comes through Red Frog is passionate, caring, and sharp as a tack. We love what we do and strive to bring our best to every project.
We want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
As a Digital Content Curator, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the Marketing Directors to further develop social media communication strategy & execution plan across Red Frog Event’s individual brands.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Curate and manage brand content to be utilized on brand websites, blogs, social communities, marketing promotions & communication, etc.
- Develop and program social communities to keep them relevant and consistently updated with new content aligned with each individual brand marketing strategy and brand tone
- Develop strategies and tactics to grow pages and communities
- Analyze trends, behaviors, sentiments of social communities as a form of consumer feedback
- Oversee photography sourcing, management, and organization
- Be an advocate for our brands and focus on the best customer experience in all interactions
- Manage project timelines and deliverables coordinating with team members from multiple departments and external partners to ensure deadlines are met
- Research and evaluate industry trends and best practices in social media, content marketing and measurement
- BS/MS degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, media, or related field
- Proven working experience in marketing, advertising, media or similar field (3-4 years preferred)
- Passion for live event space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in social media platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Basic Photoshop skills preferred, but not necessary
- Self-motivated, resourceful and a possessing a positive, can-do attitude. Must be organized with the ability to easily prioritize many tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Basic video editing skills preferred
- Strong interest in emerging technology and new communication platforms
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn along the way
- Travel may be required for our events, if needed, to help execute a Marketing initiative
BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- Competitive salary. Awesome perks. Flexible schedule. Incredible benefits.
- This position is located at the Red Frog Events’ office in Chicago
- We have heart and grit, dig entrepreneurial spirit, and embrace our individuality
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Creative Programming Senior Specialist
From marketing campaign content to on-site experiences, Christiane and her team work to generate the creative direction of each event the company puts on.
Back to top