2017 Warrior Dash Event Support
Red Frog Events is an event production company and pioneer of the experiential entertainment industry, recognized for its award-winning company culture. Since 2007, the company has developed innovative brands including the Warrior Dash obstacle race series, Firefly Music Festival, and Chicago Beer Classic. Red Frog also provides event services ranging from food and beverage to its ticketing platform, EventSprout. Red Frog has been named one of Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America”, has appeared consecutively on Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Companies” list, and was recognized on Chicago Tribune’s “Top Workplaces” from 2011-2014, among other honors. In recognition of its philanthropic efforts, the company was selected as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s “Corporate Partner of the Year” and to date has raised over $13.5 million of a $25 million dollar fundraising commitment.
Warrior Dash is the obstacle course race that anyone can start and everyone can finish. With over two million participants worldwide since 2009, we’ve reinvented the concept of a 5k run and created a revolution: Warrior Nation. Whether you’re an elite athlete or just beginning the challenge, you’ll conquer 12 world-class obstacles like Goliath and Great Warrior Wall, wade across wooded lakes, and venture through mud-caked backroads as you make your loop to the finish line.
Our Mission: Creating the best work culture and top-notch experiences through innovation and passion, while laughing all the way.
At Red Frog, we want to be the best and we embrace change. We love new ideas and creativity, and are constantly striving to be better each and every day. We’ll do whatever it takes, whenever it’s needed, in order to get the job done. Our workhorse hustle is what makes us so successful and unique.
Who We’re Looking For:
At Red Frog, we’ve found that genuine, positive, good-hearted people make great co-workers, so that’s who we hire. We're looking for hard working individuals with event experience who aren't afraid of a little mud. As Warrior Dash Event Support, you’ll play a key role in the execution of Warrior Dash.
- Travel to 5-10 events through the duration of the Warrior Dash season
- Assist with event set-up and tear-down
- Manage specific areas of the event on Race Day, including the Merchandise Tent, Solutions Tent, and Volunteer Tents
- Assist with inventory management and packing
- Work alongside Event Directors to execute existing events
Skills and Experience:
- Experience executing outdoor events is preferred
- Proven experience remaining flexible and nimble in a fast moving and changing environment
- Ability to endure long hours onsite
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as both an individual contributor and team member
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and a positive can-do attitude
Time Commitment and Additional Details:
- This is a part-time, event-based, travel-only position
- As Event Support, you will be traveling to a variety of Warrior Dash locations, with the possibility of additional events as they are launched
- During Warrior Dash travel, Event Support is expected to be at the event location from Wednesday – Sunday of that week
- Up to approximately 40 hours of work per event
- Accommodations, transportation, and on-site meals are covered
Meet Some of Red Frog Events's Employees
Creative Programming Senior Specialist
From marketing campaign content to on-site experiences, Christiane and her team work to generate the creative direction of each event the company puts on.
Back to top