Visual Designer, Brand Team
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events - buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a visual designer, you'll create compelling content that offers strategic value in building the Redfin brand. Partnering with writers, marketing program managers, engineers, vendors, and other designers, you'll develop landing pages, email campaigns, digital ads, and other collateral for multiple Redfin teams.
- Strategize and clearly communicate with partner teams to develop our brand through campaigns and materials while adhering to company goals.
- Generate and present new ideas to any audience and concisely break down creative decisions into layman's terms.
- Execute, maintain and deliver final designs - including the preparation of final graphics and assets, pixel-perfect mock-ups, specs for development, and pre-press files - for scheduled content and marketing releases.
- Manage intake and timelines of long-term projects as well as smaller periodic requests.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience designing for both print and digital at an agency or in-house where you've had to quickly build an extensive grasp of a specific brand, its products, services and strategies.
- Intermediate to expert-level skills with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign). Bonus if you know AfterEffects, and Premiere Pro. Some experience with Sketch for UI design is also expected.
- Ability to deliver technically flawless, cleanly-structured design files and deliverables that require no revisions. You have impeccable taste, high quality standards, and a keen attention to detail. But you are still humble and genuinely take feedback into account.
- A proactive nature, robust work ethic and accountable. You take ownership of projects, understand scope and goals, and are able to meet deadlines and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Good judgment in ambiguous situations. You efficiently problem-solve to remove blockers.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top