Transaction Coordinator - San Francisco Bay Area
A Transaction Coordinator supports a team of agents by answering client questions, scheduling post-mutual events, and managing the escrow process. You have the charm to keep clients calm, the organization to keep the team working together without a hitch, and the know-how smoothly move a deal through escrow.
What You'll Do:
- Manage escrow: you'll guide clients through escrow, ensuring smooth, on-time closings
- Make it happen: coordinate with lenders, title, escrow agents, inspectors, and appraisers
- Engage customers: guide clients through the home buying process
Who you are:
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Team player: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself accountable for the customer experience
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Experienced: you MUST be a licensed real estate agent in this state to be a coordinator for Redfin. You have previous experience in customer service.
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Calm and collected: when things get crazy, you're cool and under control.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top