Transaction Coordinator - Sacramento (NV Lic)
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage revolutionizing the industry through the use of cutting-edge technology, unparalleled data, and unwavering focus on client satisfaction. You'll help clients navigate to their dream home through a process that is the fastest, easiest, and most efficient in the industry. Our real estate teams have the backing of the most popular brokerage website in the country and are supported by other agents, coordinators, marketers and engineers. If you have a passion for customer advocacy and fire in your belly to reinvent real estate, we want to hear from you.
As a Transaction Coordinator, you will support a team of buy-side and sell-side agents by answering client questions, scheduling events and managing the escrow process. You'll coordinate with lenders, title, escrow agents, inspectors and appraisers. You have the charm to keep clients calm, the organization to keep the team working together without a hitch, and the know-how to smoothly move a deal through escrow.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage escrow: you'll guide clients through escrow, ensuring smooth, on-time closings
- Make it happen: coordinate with lenders, title, escrow agents, inspectors, and appraisers
- Engage customers: guide clients through the home buying process
WHO YOU ARE
- Fire in the belly: you're excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Team player: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself accountable for the customer experience
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Experienced: you MUST be a licensed real estate agent in this state to be a coordinator for Redfin. You have previous experience in customer service.
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Calm and collected: when things get crazy, you're cool and under control.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- Google Docs, Excel & Cisco phone systems
- Proprietary customer management software & business productivity tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cutting edge technology to make your job faster & more efficient
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 3 weeks paid vacation, sick leave & 401K program
- Inspiring company culture and team environment based in our Carlsbad office
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top