Training Coordinator/LMS Administrator
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. You'll be diving headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and be a part of solving unique and challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
Redfin is looking for a team player to add to our team of passionate, hardworking and wacky training professionals that are unified in one singular vision: providing world-class training to employees in the field and HQ. As a Training Coordinator at Redfin, you are a vital resource for trainers spread out around the country. You'll help us keep up with the rapid pace of new hires and new programs by partnering with program owners to coordinate the logistics and support the execution. You'll also be our resident Learning Management System expert and administrator going beyond facilitating the daily processes and troubleshooting - you'll own our relationship with the vendor and consult internally to help set strategy to optimize the system utilization. Finally, you're our hub of inbound communications from the field, managing the multiple contact channels and providing top notch customer service.
WHO YOU ARE
- You're a tech wizard. You learn technology quickly and love being an expert in leveraging technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- You're a stickler for efficiency and organization. Poorly documented or undefined processes irk you and you can't help but create structure and simplicity when you see the opportunity.
- You can juggle multiple tasks at once and prioritize them as appropriate. If something is going to slip and a deadline will be missed you proactively communicate it.
- You're a great writer and communicator. Your emails and other written materials are succinct and infused with personality.
- You're a customer service fanatic. When someone comes to you with a question or in need of assistance, you won't rest until you resolve it for them or connect them with the right person who can.
TECHNOLOGY WE USE & TEACH
- Absorb (Learning Management System)
- Google Drive & Google Docs
- Zoom (video conferencing)
- Media and file processing programs
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location (Downtown Seattle)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Back to top