Tour Coordinator - Chicago
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Tour Coordinator, you're on the front lines, communicating with clients and coordinating tours for our buyers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about real estate and assisting customers.
**This is NOT a telecommuting position and requires in office presence 5 days/week. Please note that our Chicago Hub is located near the O'Hare airport in Rosemont.**
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule home tours: respond to requests for home tours via phone and email
- Engage customers: explain the Redfin process with enthusiasm to every client
- Make it happen: juggle your team members’ calendars, scheduling home tours and escalating customer concerns.
Who You Are:
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Team player: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself accountable for the customer experience
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: you have at least a year of customer service related experience
- Local knowledge: a willingness to learn the local communities & markets you support
What you earn: You earn competitive pay and we provide exceptional coverage for health insurance for you and your family. If you excel as a coordinator, you may be eligible to move into other roles and grow your career with Redfin.
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top