Software Development Manager (Search Experience) - San Francisco
Redfin is a real estate startup with a simple mission: to reinvent the $60 billion real estate industry in the consumer's favor. We combine our customer focus with technology to improve the entire experience of buying or selling a home.
As Engineering Manager for the Search Experience Team, you will lead a passionate team of software engineers working on Redfin's consumer-facing search experience, across both mobile web and desktop.
Search Experience Team takes an incredibly complicated home search process and brings it online into an addictive, empowering and delightful map-based experience. Redfin's search tools are used by millions of people every month to find a place they'd love to call home.
- Experience managing agile engineering teams with a focus on shipping scalable and performant consumer-facing products
- A passion and vision for building beautiful, smart, customer-focused user experiences
- A proven leadership track record which has inspired your teams to succeed and connected impact to their work
- Hands-on experience with full-stack web development (your team will work with React.js, Apache Solr, Java, PostgreSQL, Redis, Hibernate, and more)
- Strong mentorship abilities for both junior and senior level developers
- An enthusiastic attitude towards developing efficient processes and cutting-edge technology
- Effective recruiting and team-building skills
- A mission that matters. So far, we've helped over 54,000 people buy and sell homes, saving them over $336M in fees!
- A management team that will inspire you with their heart and soul, and teach you how to build successful startups yourself
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates to work with and learn from day in and day out
- An office in downtown San Francisco with all the startup perks you've come to expect, a killer view of the San Francisco Bay, tight-knit social atmosphere, and more!
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
Marketing Manager, Listings
At Redfin, agents aren’t responsible for doing their own marketing. Instead, Lauren’s team acquires new listings so that their agents have a steady stream of properties to sell.
Back to top