Software Development Manager (Buyer Engagement and Acquisitions) - Seattle
Redfin is a real estate startup with a simple mission: to reinvent the $60 billion real estate industry in the consumers' favor. We combine our customer focus with technology to improve the entire experience of buying or selling a home. Millions of people use our website and mobile apps every month to find a place they'd love to call home.
As Engineering Manager for the Buyer Engagement and Acquisitions Teams, your job is to lead two teams of brilliant software developers in driving repeat visits, increased registration, and deeper engagement by our customers across Redfin.com and our mobile apps. Together you'll build intuitive, empowering, and often exclusive features that make it easy for our users to find and select the perfect home to buy -- and inspire them to return to Redfin where they can accomplish far more with far less effort than they can anywhere else. You'll also create highly compelling and interactive landing pages that help more and more online searchers discover, learn about, and start engaging with Redfin.
- Substantial experience managing agile engineering teams with a focus on shipping high quality products and features on time
- A proven leadership track record which has inspired your teams to succeed and connected impact to their work
- An enthusiastic and experimental attitude towards developing smart processes and cutting-edge technology
- Hands-on experience with full-stack web development (your team will work with Java, Spring, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, React.js, iOS, and more)
- Strong mentorship abilities for both junior and senior level developers
- Effective recruiting and team-building skills
- A passion and vision for building beautiful, smart, customer-focused user experiences
- A management team that will inspire you with their heart and soul, and teach you how to build successful startups yourself
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates to collaborate with
- An office in downtown Seattle with all the startup perks you've come to expect
- A fun, social atmosphere including catered lunches, happy hours, game and movie nights, and more!
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top