Software Developer Intern - Seattle & San Francisco
Redfin is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving challenging business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative environment, join us.
As a Software Developer Intern, you’ll use your technical skills to empower millions of our users, including customers and real estate agents, with the latest end-to-end technology.
- Spend 12 packed weeks shipping real production code
- Tackle tough problems that reach across the entire company, learning about every part of the business
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working toward a degree in computer science (CS), engineering, or other related field
- Experience with programming languages
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- You’re a developer who can crank out rock-solid code
- You think like an end user and crave simple, beautiful interfaces
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary
- Relocation and housing stipend
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
- Full software lifecycle experience, including receiving and reacting to user feedback; you’ll launch your project before the end of your internship
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top