Software Developer Intern - Seattle & San Francisco
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that’s revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put the consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Software Developer Intern at Redfin, your job will be to help us empower customers and real estate agents with state-of-the-art, end-to-end technology. You’ll work on tough technical problems across the company to help build the most engaging and intuitive web and mobile experiences for buying and selling homes.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are working towards a degree in computer science, engineering, or other applicable degree
- You are excited to spend 12 weeks shipping real production code
- You are a developer who thinks like an end user, who can build rock-solid code that will withstand millions of users hammering on it
- You have a strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures, and a passion for writing code
- You love beautiful, simple user interfaces, and you constantly wonder what you could have done to make your last project simpler
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Android (Java)
- AWS, StatsD, Kafka, Solr
- SQL, Sketch, Jira
- Awesome start-up culture (snacks, lunches, office events, casual dress code)
- Competitive compensation
- Projects that allow you to interact and work with different teams, including tech, design and marketing
- Most interns’ projects go into production within the 12 week internship, so you can experience the full lifecycle, including receiving and reacting to user feedback.
- Networking events including hackathons, barbeques, hikes, and rafting trips
- Great locations (downtown Seattle and downtown San Francisco)
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Relocation stipend provided for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to demonstrate your skills and receive a full time offer or return internship
Back to top