Software Developer I - Seattle & San Francisco
Redfin is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative environment, join us.
As a Software Developer, you'll join a small, passionate team working to empower customers and real estate agents with state-of-the-art, end-to-end technology.
- Tackle complex technical problems that reach across the company, learning about every part of the business
- Get exposure to all levels of the company and a management team invested in your growth and success
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completed or working toward a degree in computer science (CS), engineering, or other related field
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- You think like an end user and can build rock-solid code
- You have a passion for creating beautiful, simple user interfaces
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation stipend (pending eligibility)
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top