Software Developer I - Seattle & San Francisco
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that’s revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
At Redfin, you’ll be part of something much bigger than just a job. You will help us empower customers and real estate agents with state-of-the-art, end-to-end technology. As a Software Developer you’ll work on tough technical problems across the company to help build the most engaging and intuitive web and mobile experiences for buying and selling homes.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are working towards a degree in computer science, engineering, or other applicable degree
- You are a developer who thinks like an end user, who can build rock-solid code that will withstand millions of users hammering on it
- You have a strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures, and a passion for writing code
- You love beautiful, simple user interfaces, and you constantly wonder what you could have done to make your last project simpler
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Android (Java)
- AWS, StatsD, Kafka, Solr
- SQL,Sketch, Jira
- Awesome start-up culture (snacks, lunches, office events, casual dress code)
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great locations (downtown Seattle and downtown San Francisco)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits; 100% of medical, dental & vision premiums paid by Redfin
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top