Software Developer (Home Discovery Team) - San Francisco
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that’s revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put the consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you’ll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a full stack developer on the Home Discovery Team, you will have the opportunity work on beautiful and engaging features that will be used by millions of users. You will work on challenging problems that need to be highly scalable and performant. You will be empowered with a strong sense of ownership over features that are mission critical to the company.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of full stack development working on customer facing applications
- You have a strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms & data structure
- You love building beautifully designed features for millions of users
- You have a passion to radically improve how people make one of the biggest decisions of their lives and build the best product you can.
Technologies We Use & Teach
- Java, Spring
- SQL, Hibernate, Postgres
- AWS, Dynamo
- CSS, HTML
What We Offer
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location in downtown San Francisco
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer
Back to top