Social Media Specialist
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. The Redfin mission is to reinvent real estate in the consumer's favor, and we're building a world-class team to tell our story. Unleash your brilliance and be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a social media specialist, you will build awareness of Redfin by planning and executing effective social media campaigns. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day account management of Redfin's social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of social media experience in a professional setting.
- You are a strong writer with an analytical mind. You can write engaging Facebook posts, monitor the results, and constantly improve.
- You've executed successful social media campaigns that boosted followers and engagement for the brand you represented, and you're excited to bring those ideas to Redfin.
- You're familiar with social media strategies for all existing and emerging platforms.
- You can make the case why social media should be a critical component of any company's communication strategy.
- You are a creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table, and work with other teams to get them done.
- You value customer service and responding in a timely manner.
- Bonus if you have worked for a company with offices/employees across the U.S.
- Video editing and Photoshop skills also a plus
Technologies We Use & Teach
- Google Analytics
- Simply Measured
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location in downtown Seattle
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits, and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Back to top