Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As the SEO Manager, you'll build digital paths that bring new users to Redfin.com and turn casual visitors into happy clients.
- Evangelize the role that technical structure (design, usability, taxonomy, etc) impacts SEO rank, traffic, and conversions
- Perform technical SEO audits and drive uphold technical inspire compliance for best search algorithm discovery
- Lead and consult on website updates that impact organic traffic potential to Redfin.com
- Build processes to enable others to utilize best search and content marketing practices
- Prepare detailed regular and ad hoc reporting on SEO and content performance
- Well-versed in tying business goals and tying outcomes to organic and content marketing metrics
- Bachelors degree in business, technical communication, or related field
- 7+ years of SEO and content marketing experience
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, user experience, and website performance
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance with a strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Thorough understanding of website best practices and factors which influence rankings, indexation, display within search engines
- Strength in developing and executing against SEO strategies that demonstrate a strong bias for action and delivery
- Proven track record of delivering results that drive organic search traffic growth
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig into metrics and analytics
- Experience leading product teams and defining best practices/guides for search
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top