Senior Visual Designer (Brand Marketing)
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put the consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you'll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Visual Designer at Redfin, you'll create landing pages, digital ads, graphics & campaigns for multiple Redfin teams including Marketing & Acquisition, Communications, Recruiting and the Redfin Brand. You'll collaborate with writers, product managers, marketing managers, engineers, vendors and other designers daily. Responsibilities will include project research, assisting in strategy, concept development, creating mock ups, sketching and wireframing. You'll execute final designs, including the preparation of final graphics and assets, pixel-perfect mockups for development and print files for press.
Who You Are:
- Visual, UI, Marketing, and Brand designer
- Impeccable taste and quality standards, with attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for completing projects, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Great judgement in ambiguous situations
- Strong interpersonal skills, a sense of humor and service-oriented mentality
- Openness to constructive feedback and ability to respond effectively
- Ability to deliver technically flawless, cleanly structured design files and assets that require no revisions
What You Have:
- Four to six years designing both for print and digital at an agency or in-house.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience designing for email marketing, paid advertising, landing pages, and multi platform campaigns
- Intermediate to masterful skills using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects and Premiere Pro)
- Experience designing for responsive and fluid web using Sketch and InVision
What We Offer:
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location in downtown Seattle
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
To apply, please submit online portfolio.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top